Photo

DFO IS COMING BACK!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
351 replies to this topic

#61 774

Knight-Lieutenant

• 56 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:37 AM

http://neoplog.blog....emo/50194553838 I can't read korean. Somebody translate this.

loli11.jpg

#62 Tsurugi

Tsurugi

Sentinel

• 15 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:37 AM

someone on OnRpg says; "the neoplog claims that this isn't fake. they're planning to release it in the english speaking country"

EDIT: Hoax yep.

#63 luminantAegis

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:51 AM

I'm getting quite the opposite translation, shitty korean or otherwise.

I don't know what's real anymore get me off this ride.

e: just saw your edit, wuups

Key Config Translations * Auxilium Rules

Lv70 (DFOG)
Lv70 (DFO) Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Lv85 (DNF) Posted Image

#64 mms0208

mms0208

Knight

• 40 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:52 AM

Hello folks. I'm the one who wrote that question on that memo board. Here's full translation of answer.

'Hello. This is Nepi from Neoplog.

After asking about given address to relevant team, it was confirmed that it's page created by Neople, thus it is not a scam.

It seems like you could trust this site as Alphatest website planning for game service in English-speaking country.

More detailed plans and dates will be available from Neople site and/or Media depending on progress.

I ask for your constant attention.

Thank you. ^^'

I'd say my translation is correct. I'm Korean with English as my second Language (then Japanese as third incoming), so..... yeah. grats to you all ex-DFO players.

• RyanNitewing and IronEren like this

#65 luminantAegis

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:55 AM

What.

Ugh. Why does this all have to be so crazy. I'm going to wait for @Bellatrix to translate this garbage before making my final judgement.

Lv70 (DFOG)

Lv85 (DNF) Posted Image

#66 DarkstarIV

DarkstarIV

Knight

• 48 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:55 AM

^^Ahahah welp.

This is one hell of a roller coaster ride. My heart can't take much more of this. I'm having Zerreth double check the translation, please stand by.

Zerreth doesn't even know if its fake now or not all aboard the Rollercoaster of Love.

• hashsw likes this

#67 Motol

Motol

Squire

• 5 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:10 AM

Regardless if it's fake or not, after so much attention you'd think Neople would realize "Hey America really likes this game" even though I thought that was obvious as hell to begin with.

I'm praying that this is real or someone's sick idea of a bad social experiment to prove to nexon/neople people loved this game more than most other F2P MMOs 

#68 Eola

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:12 AM

Lol.
Already capped 85. Restarting?
LolNo

#69 MR_dancing_banana

MR_dancing_banana

Knight-Commander

• 129 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:14 AM

Either way it'll still show the relevant companies that there is still alot of interest and demand for DNF, and if it's managed and ran better than Nexon NA did, it could become one of the most popular MMO's in the west and SEA.

Personally I'm hoping for a SEA server, it would be the only localization of DNF that I would move over in a heartbeat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted Image

#70 luminantAegis

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:24 AM

From TOSS:

This is Neople's official blog.

First part is someone asking the question if this site is real or not.

Neople's response: "Hi, this is Nepi (Nefi) from neople... regarding the site you mentioned, it seems that this is a case of fraud in which our page was used. it seems to have been promising a play service for the english community. Also, regarding any schedule regarding this sort would be on the neople site."

Thanks to Zerreth for translating this for us.

e: And we're back!

• luminantAegis likes this

Lv70 (DFOG)

Lv85 (DNF) Posted Image

#71 Soulrez

Posted 13 May 2014 - 02:14 PM

Re-opened for discussion.

31693_s.gif

Spoiler

#72 Moose

Posted 13 May 2014 - 02:31 PM

Man, what a night. Just reading all the replies. 

8KGIv.png

But it makes no sense. It's probably a hoax. Plus many of us already invested quite a lot in CDnF. Having to start over 2, 3, or even 4 times is just tiring.

31333_s.gif
Click me↑↑↗
CDnF Characters:
MooseLight, Level 85 Nen Empress (I'm an independent black nen who don't need no DPS!)
MooseSpear, Level 85 Ashtarte (Poles are for strippers; spears are for battle mages!)
MooseEnergy, Level 5x Radiant Tiger (Ride the Tiger!)

#73 DarkstarIV

DarkstarIV

Knight

• 48 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 02:49 PM

I was going to post this before the thread was locked, but Zerreth isn't even sure about the message now.

[10:03:45 PM] Zerreth: so, a revision says that
[10:03:46 PM] Shade Popping: can NHN please come back
[10:03:52 PM | Edited 10:03:58 PM] Zerreth: it's confirmed that it's not the purported fraud
[10:04:05 PM] Zerreth: but ....
[10:04:10 PM] Zerreth: that.... urgh
[10:04:11 PM] Zerreth: hold on

That's all I have heard since.

#74 Xemak

Xemak

Sentinel

• 19 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 02:57 PM

still ready for this, me and my buddy are gonna go on a monk and exo crusade again.

just need this to be real

#75 PygmyBBQ

PygmyBBQ

Squire

• 8 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:44 PM

Today is going to be an unproductive day at work until we hear something...

But I'm pretty skeptical at this point; I may be misinterpreting it, but I think google translate would have to really be off for this to be legitimate.

The blog here: http://neoplog.blog....emo/50194553838 translates to the below when using Google Translate:

Original Text:

" 안녕하세요, 네오플로그 네피입니다. 문의주신 사이트를 해당 부서에 알아보니 네오플에서 제작한 페이지로 사칭 사기는 아닌걸로 확인이 되었습니다. 영어권 국가에 플레이 서비스를 기획하고 있는 알파테스트 사이트로 신뢰하셔도 좋을 것 같습니다.

더 자세한 계획이나 일정은 추후 진행여부에 따라 네오플 사이트나 언론 보도를 통해 접하실 수 있을거예요. 꾸준한 관심 부탁드립니다. 감사합니다"

Google:

"Hello, Nyepi is Neople log. Contact the appropriate department discovered that the site had made Neople purported fraud is not a one-page geolro been confirmed. Play services in English-speaking countries in planning and trust even if the alpha test site looks good.

Plans and progress further at a later date, depending on whether the schedule Neople jeophasil site or through media reports can not miss it. Thank you steady interest. Thank you"

What do you guys think?

#76 Pacifista

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:56 PM

Today is going to be an unproductive day at work until we hear something...

But I'm pretty skeptical at this point; I may be misinterpreting it, but I think google translate would have to really be off for this to be legitimate.

The blog here: http://neoplog.blog....emo/50194553838 translates to the below when using Google Translate:

Original Text:

" 안녕하세요, 네오플로그 네피입니다. 문의주신 사이트를 해당 부서에 알아보니 네오플에서 제작한 페이지로 사칭 사기는 아닌걸로 확인이 되었습니다. 영어권 국가에 플레이 서비스를 기획하고 있는 알파테스트 사이트로 신뢰하셔도 좋을 것 같습니다.

더 자세한 계획이나 일정은 추후 진행여부에 따라 네오플 사이트나 언론 보도를 통해 접하실 수 있을거예요. 꾸준한 관심 부탁드립니다. 감사합니다"

Google:

"Hello, Nyepi is Neople log. Contact the appropriate department discovered that the site had made Neople purported fraud is not a one-page geolro been confirmed. Play services in English-speaking countries in planning and trust even if the alpha test site looks good.

Plans and progress further at a later date, depending on whether the schedule Neople jeophasil site or through media reports can not miss it. Thank you steady interest. Thank you"

What do you guys think?

I don't know if it is against the rules to post a link of a different forum but someone from ONRPG forums translate it, he/she is a popular member of the forum, says to be from Korea. Here's what she/he wrote (Her/his name is Ryukiri, for the ones that want to search the ONRPG thread. page 5.): 

"holy fack that translation sucks so much, im korean and i wanna slap you so hard right now.. 

This is how you translate stuff.

Hi this is Nefi from neople, i have looked it up in the relevant division regarding the site you mentioned, and it has been confirmed that it was not a fraud scam. You may have faith in it as an alpha test site planned for a play service in english speaking country.

You can recieve more details on their upcoming plan or schedule depending on their progression through the neople site or on the news. please stay tuned, thank you!"

Anywho, hope It isn't fake and we get a Global version.

• PygmyBBQ likes this

"Okay, here’s the plan: We go in, start hitting people, and see where it takes us."

tumblr_n5l05gfOFH1s2hgybo4_500_zpse6ba8f

#77 DarkAsura

DarkAsura

Knight-Lieutenant

• 52 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:10 PM

This is exactly why you don't use google translate on important things. <_<

Google isn't perfect. "I am Sam" in English translated to "I am Surface to Air Missile" in Korean at one point.

All we can do right now is wait.

mTabBBb.png

#78 orbus

orbus

Knight-Commander

• 129 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:15 PM

ezha9z.jpg

• IronEren and Ring like this

#79 hashsw

hashsw

Sentinel

• 15 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:16 PM

What a roller coaster ride... one moment our hopes get crushed, the next it almost sounds like it might be legit... my question in all of this is why the hell would someone go through all of the trouble and money to make a fake Neople website for a game closed down for nearly a year, especially when there is no phishing link or download on the website yet?

It seems to me that any hacker trying to make a quick score off of gullible DFO lovers would want as many people to click on their scam as quickly as possible before their jig is up.  Closing the website to visitors and asking everyone to come back in 4-5 days, with plenty of time for any Korean-reading viewers to verify from Neople whether there is anything to be excited about, would not be in the best interests of a short-term scam.

This makes me think there has to be some bigger purpose here, with it either being a genuine alpha attempt, or at the very least, a really complicated way to get an official response from Neople acknowledging the love of DFO in the English-speaking world.

#80 Pacifista

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:22 PM

What a roller coaster ride... one moment our hopes get crushed, the next it almost sounds like it might be legit... my question in all of this is why the hell would someone go through all of the trouble and money to make a fake Neople website for a game closed down for nearly a year, especially when there is no phishing link or download on the website yet?

It seems to me that any hacker trying to make a quick score off of gullible DFO lovers would want as many people to click on their scam as quickly as possible before their jig is up.  Closing the website to visitors and asking everyone to come back in 4-5 days, with plenty of time for any Korean-reading viewers to verify from Neople whether there is anything to be excited about, would not be in the best interests of a short-term scam.

This makes me think there has to be some bigger purpose here, with it either being a genuine alpha attempt, or at the very least, a really complicated way to get an official response from Neople acknowledging the love of DFO in the English-speaking world.

All you can do is wait... The response from their blog said that its a temporary website for the alpha test. 

"Okay, here’s the plan: We go in, start hitting people, and see where it takes us."

tumblr_n5l05gfOFH1s2hgybo4_500_zpse6ba8f

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users